Movement is LIFE.
Run Analysis At Carolina Sports Clinic
Carolina Sports Clinic is now offering a one-on-one Run Analysis! Select providers have been trained by the The Institute of Clinical Excellence to analyze running gait and identify patterns that may be limiting performance or contributing to pain during or after runs. This analysis is great for runners of all ages, beginner or expert, casual or high performance, injured or not. A detailed evaluation of running biomechanics will be completed using video footage taken of the runner in the clinic. From this, our docs will develop training drills and exercises to help address any compensation patterns or asymmetries that could be contributing to injury or affecting performance efficiency. In order to maximize the benefits of the analysis, the runner should be able to tolerate running for at least 15 minutes on a treadmill with minimal or no pain.
$225 for a One-on-One appointment with a certified chiropractor or physical therapist that includes:
At your Appointment you will experience:
- Video filming and analysis of running form
- Detailed movement assessment including muscle testing, flexibility and pertinent functional testing
- Corrective run strategies tailored specifically to the runner to address current injuries and decrease injury risk.
- Drills to improve performance.
- Rehabilitative/corrective exercises to target injury/decrease injury risk.